Friday, April 20, 2007

Empowering an Enthusiastic Team

Help each other be right -- not wrong.
Look for ways to make new ideas work - not reasons the won't.
If in doubt, check it out! Don't make negative assumptions.
Help each other win and take pride in everyone's victories!
Speak positively about each other and about your organization at every opportunity.
Maintain a positive mental attitude, no matter what the circumstances.
Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you.
Do everything with enthusiasm - it's contagious!
Whatever you want, give it away.
Don't lose faith - never give up!
When things go wrong - laugh and learn!Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Where is this from? I found a paper printed with these words in my desk drawer at work from several years ago and I'd like to know the source -- can you help? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I think this is a great message for my work colleagues (and in life in general)!

    ReplyDelete